1. Ibiza Exclu SL operates as a formally authorised intermediary for the management of holidays, seasonal, and long-term stays in properties dedicated to this purpose and published on the website www.ibizaexclu.com. It is furthermore authorised to manage the sale thereof or, in the case of business premises, transfers.
2. You can request a personalised quote by sending an email to email@example.com and specifying your requirements in detail including preferable dates.
3. A contract or confirmation voucher will be sent for every booking made online. In confirmation we require a signed copy of the contract, along with a copy of the identity document of the person signing the contract.
4. Published prices generally do not include VAT. You can request an invoice for the rental and/or just the services. Ibiza Exclu reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the prices of products and services offered depending on market changes.
5. Prices include:
6. The booking will be confirmed when the first payment is made. For bookings not made online or made by bank transfer, 48 hours will be granted in order to complete the booking, after which the booking will be automatically cancelled. Do not forget to send us confirmation proof of your payment.
7. Payments can be made in the following ways:
8. An initial payment of 50% of the total amount is required, with the balance to be paid 21 days before the date of arrival. If would like to pay cash on arrival you should give prior notice of same to Ibiza Exclu SL. The security deposit is to be paid on site by credit card or in cash. For bookings made less than 21 days prior to arrival, full payment of the total cost is required.
If the balance is not paid, access to the property will not be allowed at the agreed time of entry. We require a signed copy of the contract by email or post to be sent together with the initial payment of the quoted total fee.
9. The customer will, upon arrival, pay a security deposit in cash or by credit card, which will be returned on the day of departure and after verifying that the property and its contents have not been damaged. Where it is not possible to carry out an inspection and check the status of the property, Ibiza Exclu reserves the right to withhold the deposit for 72 hrs in order to evaluate any damages caused. Ibiza Exclu will have 45 working days to carry out repairs and return the balance of the withheld deposit to the customer. All reparative works will be supported by invoices and/or registered receipts.
10. One of our representatives will accompany you to the villa on the day of your arrival. You may follow them with your own transport or you can request transfer by private car.
11. Entry to property: from 16:00 to 20:00 on the day of arrival.
Departure: up until 11:00 on the day of departure. If the customer does not arrive on the arranged rental start date for any reason, he/she is obliged to inform Ibiza Exclu as soon as possible.
For arrivals after office time, an extra amount of €50 + VAT will be charged. For arrivals after 24:00 the cost will be €100 + VAT
12. Cancellation of stay: any stay interrupted by the customer for any reason will not be entitled to any refund.
If cancelled with 60 days’ notice before the date of arrival, the full amount will be refunded with the exception of management costs of €150 + VAT.
If you cancel between 59 and 45 days in advance of your arrival date, 50% will be withheld and no further payment will be required.
For any bookings cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival, 100% payment of the booking cost will be required.
13. Cancellation insurance: we advise you to take out our travel cancellation insurance in order not to lose any advance payments, should you be unable to make the trip. The cost of the insurance is equal to 4% of the value of the cost of the rental.
14. If the number of people is higher than the number stated, agreed and allowed, the customer cannot claim for a lack of equipment. In any case a greater number of people staying in the property than those indicated in the lease, without being previously communicated and accepted by the owner or by Ibiza Exclu, will not be permitted or tolerated. Excess numbers of people will be calculated as extra and quantified starting from a minimum fee of 10% of the total value of the cost stated in the contract for each additional person. This fee will however be subscribed in the case of infants. However, a total number of guests in excess of the established capacity of the property in question will not be allowed.
15. The property may not be used for any activities other than those relevant to a healthy and satisfying holiday without the prior consent of Ibiza Exclu (organisation of events, private parties, advertising films, etc.). It is totally forbidden to disturb the neighbours with loud music or noise. Music cannot exceed 65 decibels from 22:00 in the evening to 09:00 in the morning.
16. Parties are totally forbidden and should the National Police, Guardia Civil or Local Police be called upon to attend, the client shall assume responsibility for the resulting economic sanctions.
Dinners or meetings are acceptable up to a maximum of 20 people, in excess of which it is mandatory to apply for permits to the Town Council, arrange for a catering service, waiting personnel and safety and environmental services if necessary. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the termination of this contract and your removal from the house with the consequent loss of any booking costs and the security deposit, with no right to any reimbursement of same.
17. It is compulsory to correctly categorise waste, dividing it into plastic, paper, glass, used cooking oil, organic waste etc. Full recycling bags should be deposited in the appropriate containers located in the vicinity of the building. Non-compliance with these rules will result in a variable charge between €50 and €100 depending on the amount of waste produced.
18. Lost keys will be charged between a minimum of €30 up to €120, depending on the model of key lost.
19. Ibiza Exclu will deliver the property in good condition, with the appropriate equipment to meet our customers’ needs. If objects, furniture and utensils are found to be compromised, broken or not in good condition upon arrival, you should immediately inform Ibiza Exclu and they will be repaired as soon as possible. For electronic repairs or other equipment requiring specialist assistance, any delays in execution of same cannot be attributed to Ibiza Exclu and no reimbursement can be requested from the company.
20. Customers will be held responsible for imperfections and damages caused to the property, being responsible for all necessary repairs due to misuse, omission or negligence in the maintenance of objects, furniture, utensils and accessories that may be present in the property at the time of the customers’ entry thereto, and thus imputable to them.
21. Any works or modifications or substitutions of equipment/facilities in the leased property are forbidden without prior written permission of the landlord.
22. It is forbidden to sublease or transfer the leased property, either partially (for a short period) or in full, either with or without charge.
23. Ibiza Exclu and the owner cannot be held responsible for irregularities in the supply of water, electricity, telephone services etc. The same applies to different cases of private or public nature (construction in the vicinity, reconstruction of the road surface, etc.). We cannot be held responsible for theft, intrusion into the property of unauthorised third parties, fires, floods or other damages of a nature other than private. We cannot be held responsible for disturbing noise caused by neighbours or by public or private entities located nearby.
24. Ibiza Exclu will not be held responsible for delays or errors that may occur due to the malfunction of the website. Just as it will not be responsible for third-party content that may be accessed via a link.
25. The intellectual and industrial property rights of trademarks, logos, texts and photographs, or any other content that may be sensitive to protection and which is published on the Ibiza Exclu website belong exclusively to Ibiza Exclu SL or to third parties who have authorised its publication and inclusion in their archives. Reproduction, distribution, marketing or unauthorised transformation of such contents, etc. constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Ibiza Exclu SL or of the owner of the same and may lead to legal and extra-judicial actions for the protection of these rights.
26. Any modification to the contract, communication or request for changes must be communicated in writing by email, registered letter, etc.
27. Every confirmed rental assumes the express acceptance by the tenants of all the points contained in GENERAL CONDITIONS. The parties submit to the jurisdiction and counsel of the Courts of Ibiza to resolve any matter arising from the interpretation and/or execution of this contract.